Upon arriving to pick up my car that Cal-Alta (Calgary, Alberta Auto Glass Company) was replacing the windshield on I noticed that there was damage to the rear bumper that was not there when I left it with them a few hours earlier.They refused to acknowledge any responsibility for the damage evan though they stated that many other vehicles had been damaged in that very "Public Lot" over the years where they park all vehicles after servicing.

They neglected to tell me this when they happily accepted my business earlier in the day. It is my opinion that any vehicle left with them is in their care until it is picked up by the owner and therefore they should have either held it in a more secure area or at least advised that they have a no fault policy and they parking lot is not safe. Their only response beyond refusal of responsibility was to tell me they'd see me in court if that was what I wanted to do...not what you would expect from a company that flaunts their "Consumer Choice Award from the Better Business Bureau? It is now my belief that the BBB award was strictly based on the fact that they simply undercut the competitions prices.

Not always the best way to decide on a vendor.

BEWARE!!!

Had an Experience with CalAlta Auto Glass?

Comments